Central impression flexographic printing press available with either conventional
or direct drive technology
The ASTRAFLEX is designed for the printing of flexible packaging materials,
such as plastic films, laminates, papers, laminated aluminum foil etc.
The press can also be used for special applications by integrating additional
The ASTRAFLEX is available with either conventional geared drive or with
the DD option,
featuring direct drive technology for infinitely variable print repeats.
The ASTRAFLEX comes with 8 or 10 colour decks and is available for
printing widths from
1070 mm (42") to 1920 mm (76"), with a maximum repeat
length of 1200 mm (47"). This high efficiency press achieves output
of up to 600 m/min.
In addition, the ASTRAFLEX can be enhanced with the ECOPLUS package
to increase efficiency, operating convenience and productivity. It thus lends itself
to the printing of short runs.
- 1. PORTALIFT:
- The robotic system for automatic plate cylinder and anilox roll changes
- 2. FLEXOREX CC:
- Accurate, fully automatic in-register plate cylinder gear meshing system
- 3. TURBOCLEAN:
- Computer controlled automatic ink supply and wash-up system
- 4. PMR (Pre-Makeready) System:
- For on-the-run idle deck makeready
Integration of the ECOPLUS package reduces changeover times substantially.
Request brochure for this machine